Consulting and Services
You’re might have questions about your investments, taxes, insurance, budgeting, debt,college funding, estate planning and more. You want to know how to achieve your financial goals. You want a road map in a language you understand and feel comfortable with.
I am in the business of helping my clients meet their financial challenges and overcome them. I do this by using a total wealth management approach. I take time to understand your goals and what’s really important to you. I look at your spending and your savings. I study your investments, insurance and much more. Each area is important individually, but managing them all collectively is one of the most important considerations in your overall financial success. By understanding your objectives, staying in contact with you throughout all market conditions and making investment adjustments as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant, I maintain a constant commitment to putting service first.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, I’ll take time to understand your objectives and comfort level. Then, I’ll suggest from a number of independent investment strategies that best meet your needs.
Get the advice you need to fix and improve your current situation and solidify your financial future.
Talk to Neal, ask questions, get ideas and answers.
A complete retirement plan including an assessment of where you are now, where you want to go and how to get there.
Starting with an in-depth conversation to understand your financial needs, goals and risk tolerance, Neal will design a portfolio that will help you achieve your goals and stop worrying about your investments.
My services include:
- Retirement planning – to design an investment strategy to help you meet your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis – to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s), Unit Investment Trusts (UIT’s)
- Financial Planning
- Asset Allocation
- 401k Rollover and 401k Analysis
- College Savings Plans (Including estimated costs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Traditional and Roth)
- Business Retirement Plans (401k’s, Sep and Simple IRA’s, Cash Balance Pension Plans)
- Life Insurance