A Winner Selected! – This giveaway is now over. The winner of a $2,500 cash prize is D. Matsinger. He has been contacted and has 72 hours to reply and accept his prize. Many many thanks to everyone that participated and be sure to lookout for great content from WealthPilgrim!
You read correctly, a $2,500 check will be written to one winner in our holiday giveaway contest. And even better, there are five other websites just like mine that are offering up a $2,500 cash prize. So let’s get right to the housekeeping issues at hand.
Rules and regulations for the $2,500 cash giveaway are as follows:
- In order to participate, you must sign up for the Wealth Pilgrim email newsletter (The email subscription box is also to your right and below) and complete a short five question survey. The link to the survey can be found HERE.
- Only one entry per person (duplicate entries on the same website will disqualify you from winning the $2,500 prize on that site)
- Winner must be a US resident
- The giveaway begins Wednesday, December 12th and concludes Sunday, December 23rd at 11:59 pm ET. The morning of December 24th, a winner will be chosen at random, (using Random.org), announced on the site and will have 72 hours to provide their name, address and social security number for tax purposes (yes, this $2,500 will count as miscellaneous income toward your 2013 taxes)
- The email address you enter in the survey must match the email address you use to subscribe to the Wealth Pilgrim Newsletter.
After you’ve completed the survey here, make sure you enter our friends giveaways for five more chances to win $2,500 in cash! Links to their giveaway pages are listed below:
- DoughRoller.net $2,500 cash giveaway
- PTMoney.com $2,500 cash giveaway
- CashMoneyLife.com $2,500 cash giveaway
- MyMoneyBlog.com $2,500 cash giveaway
- CompareCards.com $2,500 cash giveaway
Since the financial collapse of 2008, small business have been struggling to stay afloat (or even start). Business loans continue to dry up and the available lines of credit for someone looking to fund their dream are too few and far between because of poor credit scores. Before applying for another line of credit, make sure to check your credit score to ensure you don’t do more damage by applying and being declined. (My two favorite credit score companies are below, because their FREE!)
Credit Karma – Credit Karma offers a free credit score from TransUnion and requires no credit card or payment method to sign up (or ever). Their interface is squeaky clean and every month, a user can log in and check their updated credit score for free. Other up-sells are offered but to get the maximum value out of these guys, just use it for their dashboard features of tracking your debts and credits as well as keeping an eye on your credit score.
Credit Sesame – Very similar to Credit Karma, Credit Sesame is a free online credit score company that provides your Experian credit score. These guys were just given a big face-lift, with a much more user friendly interface and a lot of cool credit tracking features. I use Credit Sesame as another barometer of my credit AND signed up for their newsletter as they often give codes for free credit reports. Credit Sesame has no cost … forever.